Saturday, January 20, 2007

i miss simple plan...
gosh..think them n the click five are the two bands im nutzo bout..
if they come for concert again...im soo there..
n this time..im linin up super earli..
sebastien is so kewt..swoon...
ok random..
im bloody iritated..think my mom got the
"become a bitch whenever people are at my house" penyakit..
atok come back only her perangai start...
mcm permaisuri dipertuan agong..ok where did that come from..
now she expects taufiq to come over to help her write script..puhlees..
she even asked me to ask the ycp ppl..
malas aku..im not gonna susahkan my frenz for her..



countin the hours till i see the bugger..prob end up hangin at my house..
n watchn the match..
n ill end up cryn cos liverpool lost..
how to win..my baby is injured..




sob sob..
on nvm..got xabi alonso..part time lover..muahahahaha...
hey at least i dnt go arnd callin others boyfriens mine..
n every guy im remotely close to be all flirty with em...eeerh..
cannot handle..
no wonder i couldnt realli find any common ground with her..
juz imagine if we hang out..
think harry is ryt..iv been hangin with too many non mats n non minahs..
very hard for me to get along with minah types..

dammitlah..4 days mc n my body is still dying on me..
how kerapie ryt..arrgh..i feel like togoking all my ubat siah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home