Wednesday, January 24, 2007

watchin monster n law...
my gosh..isist juz me or are mothers of guys more syco than girls..
i mean remember sophan..that one ultimate syco mother(sshhh dont tell him i sd that)..
nasib taufiqs mom is pretty kewl..
n how ironicle isit that his bro is best frenz with shana n her husband..
tho its sad me n shalin arent realli talkin..
then again..i got sick of bein part of her entourage..
havin to do things she wants to do..having to subject myself to her criticism..
n her all mighty attitude..
padahal she looks like a darn drag queen..
what..she herself admits it..

yawn...im so nak tido..cnt bliev its onli tues nyt..2 n a half more days of work..
got my cheque today...279 onli..cos 3 days mc..
damn lah..
cnt wait for this attachment to be over..
mom was makin noise abt me wantin to work at changi airport passenger service..
but i was like
at least while waitin for answer from CAAS n SIAEC i have a job that pays well..
n im still contemplating the Army..tho i tink my slipdisc myt affect it..
hmm..entahlah..

goin to the gym 2mr..this time wanna push myself..
at least 45 mins cardio n 35 mins resistance..
n dis time i so sleepin in the steam room..tho i hop i dnt turn into a shriveled prune..
but after that eat where...kfc..haha..xercise like mad woman but after that eat oily food..
bagus eh nadd...

he told me he myt get nyt off on valentines day..
so mayb juz myt see him then..
but sumhow not lookin 4ward to it..
id much prefer the 11th ;-)
haha..our unofficial official date..
he can be so sweet sumtymz..

i love disney channel n boomerang..
tho i find it disturbing that i find myself havin small crushes on the guys on tv..
like nightwing, batman beyond, that dean guy from totally spies..im weird..
nah..im Nutz!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home