Tuesday, January 30, 2007

i cutteded my hair!!!
erm well kindalah..
it looks no different actualli..haha


been tellin myself...after work go gym..
so far..7 days strait..i
didnt go!!!


sunday best..(bein sarcastic here)..
met boyfriend..n no..this time no fightin...
well 90% of the time..
felt nice to juz hang out n talk abt stuff..
realised that its been what 2 years since we 1st met..
awww..haha..
its funnylah..but im happy so sue me :-P


after that kena tolerate khalids fam...eww..
n now im super angry at my phone..
its gone bonkers i tell ya..
all my contacts n messages gone..
only the saved msgs got..n old msgs i deleted are sumhow there..
aka the azmil smses n the ones khalid sent when he kena sueed..
this is when the 100 bucks starhub voucher comes in handy..
tho i want the same darn phone..
only in green!!!


so sedih-ing...today didnt get my lunchtime nap..
although i did get to eat at house of sundanese food...
oklah..not very whoa(rice table still nicer)
act wanted to go fish n co...
but mr azman is very particular bout the whole halal thingy...
so no calamari for me *sob sob*..
mr goh did say that he was gna recommend me for the caas qa tso job!!
hell yeah!!!


im gna miss esa..
tho im gna enjoy wakin up later than 8 am..at least till i get me a job..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home