Sunday, February 11, 2007

Its over...and now im sad...
gosh...i cant believe it..
on 7th February 2007..
my life in poly..traveling like a goondu to clementi..
runnin after 154,184 or the shuttle bus like an ass..
goin up the godforsaken hill..
is over..
flying away from here...
Yeah Rite!!
finishd the presentation @ like 4am the day itself
ok ok finishd 90% of it..
thank god ashwin drove..so did the rest in the car..
presentation started late and everyone took so darn long..
people were either psp-ing..sleepin or camwhoring..
ok ok..the camwhore was just me..


*my pushpop obsession*
it matches my blazer!!!
*darned fringe so iritatinglah*

*the 3 cheap labourers from Eagle Services Asia*

lepas(after) the presentation(mine)

went outside to meet the rest n camwhore sumore..

luckily they were doin the same..



*gareth & me*

notice the guy with the cam bhind us



*charles aka the mongolian,myanmar mat/my scandal & me*

*chloe..aka the girl who switched places with me*

had a breif encounter with soppz also..

nwe..lepas itu

me,elf,charles,jie ling, gareth, daniel n yong liang went for lunch

at pepper lunch..hmm ironicle eh..

arrgh..m gonna miss them lah..

ok will update later..

includin my movie marathon yest...

toodles..







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home